- Special offers on Placements training for educational Institutions Register Now
This Agreement was last revised on July20th, 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. OUR INTRODUCTION
IV. COMMITMENT AND SCOPE
V. OUR SERVICES
VI. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
VII. ABOUT OUR SERVICE
VIII. REGISTRATION INFORMATION
IX. USER SUBMISSION
X. GRANT OF LICENSE
XI. FEE AND PAYMENT
XII. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
XIV. GENERAL CONDITIONS
XV. YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
XVI. SAFETY TIPS
XVII. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
XVI. NO RESPONSIBILITY
XVIII.THIRD PARTY LINKS
XX. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
XXI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
XXII. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
www.Ignifycareers.com(“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
· “Service” or “Services” is a reference to any service defined below, which we may provide and which you may request via our Website;
· “User”, “You” and “your” denotes to the person who is visiting or accessing for taking any service from us;
· "Members" means users that are registered with the website as Expert and Students;
· "Students" means a user that uses the Ignifycareers.com Websitefor taking/availingonline preparation plans provided by the Expert to the Students;
· "Expert" means a user that has appropriate qualifications and experience to provide online Teaching services in the areas advertised by the Expert on the Ignifycareers.com Website;
· “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references toIGNIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED;
· ”Website” shall mean and include "https://www.Ignifycareers.com;and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
· “UserAccount” shall mean an electronic account opened by the user with the Platform to avail services offered through the Website;
· All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word "includes" should be construed as "without limitation".
· Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
· Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
· All headings, bold typing and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
· Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
· Eligibility: Our service is not available to minors under the age of 18, if you are under the age 18 then please takes acceptance from your parents/guardians for using our website and services.
Our services are not available to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
· Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
Ignifycareers.com is a leading interview preparation & Placement Solution Company in India, committed towards offering best of interview coaching and Placement solutions to individuals and Colleges across the globe.
Ignifycareers.com has a unique personalised interview preparation Plan which excels in resume designing, giving you visibility to attract recruiters, Mock Interview Preparation, Negotiations, suggestive interview attire / outfit and presentation skills enhancement.
The Expert Interview Panel at IgnifyCareers.com has been handpicked with experience of Interviewing from various field of expertise and experience. We prepare Fresher’s, Experienced and provide top quality campus Interview Preparation for Colleges as well.
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of Changes by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to ourWebsite.
We act as an aggregator and provide you various Students and Experts and provide services that have been designed to save you time and money. We strive to provide you with the information you need to make an informed choice on which provider of service best suits your needs.
We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or death happens during and after the service. Student and Expert will enter into the separate contract with each other as per the proposals provided by the Expert.Expert shall indemnify us for all claims and liabilities arising out of any use by the Expert of the Ignifycareers.com Website, including costs and expenses incurred.
If you access this Website anonymously, you will not be required to create a user name. But, in order to access certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You agree that the information you provide in connection to establishing an account is accurate and that you will keep your information up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
When you use Ignifycareers.com you agree to adhere to the content guidelines listed in our terms of services and privacy policies.You are solely responsible for the content submittedby you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
Please do not use content that:
Any submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to our services without advanced notice.
· Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement we hereby grantyou a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Service as per the Terms of this agreement.
· Nothing in this Agreement shall be considered as a grant of title or ownership in the Service to the user.
· Ignifycareers.com has a unique personalised interview preparation Plan which excels in resume designing, giving you visibility to attract recruiters, Mock Interview Preparation and Negotiations.
· Under this website, the students for taking an online preparation plan shall be required to pay for the plan available on the website;
· User agrees to take particular care when providing us with its details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
· All preparation plans requires payment of upfront fees.
· Payment:Payment mode shall be:
§ Online Credit cards and Debit Cards
§ UPI, NEFT
§ International acceptable payment gateway
· Any order for buy any preparation plan that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received it.
· All refund shall be applicable as per the refund policy.
· We take user feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
We reserve the right, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on ourWebsite is invalid where banned.
AnExpert warrants that he/she-
(a) is of at least 18 (eighteen) years of age;
(b) has the necessary qualifications and/or experience to provide teaching in the subjects specified by the Expert on the Ignifycareers.com Website.
1. Expert takes full responsibility for all information that he provides on the Ignifycareers.com Website and must indemnify Ignifycareers.com in relation to any liability incurred by Ignifycareers.com as a result of such information.
2. Expert must contact a Student through the Ignifycareers.com Website. Any other means of communication is prohibited.
3. Expert shall indemnify Ignifycareers.com for all claims and liabilities arising out of any use by the Expert of the Ignifycareers.com Website, including costs and expenses incurred
4. Expert must not be in any way abusive about a Student or his nominee on the Ignifycareers.com Website or any other place.
5. Expert is not an employee of Ignifycareers.com and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax, National Insurance and other liabilities arising from the use of the Ignifycareers.com Website.
6. All information provided by anExpert on the Ignifycareers.com Website must be accurate and kept up-to-date. This includes a correct name, address, telephone number and qualification/experience details. Details entered by the Expert on the Ignifycareers.com Website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
7. Use of the Ignifycareers.com Website is entirely at anExpert's own risk. AnExpert must exercise complete caution when using the Ignifycareers.com Website and entering into any agreements to provide Teaching services to Students.
8. The website has the right to reject inappropriate details of the Expert wish to display.
1. A Studentshall be responsible for verifying the credentials, expertise, references, and qualifications of any Expert with whom he enters into or proposes to enter into a Contract. Ignifycareers.com does not offer any guarantee that any information provided on the Ignifycareers.com Website is accurate and correct.
2. A Student accepts that his Contract for the online preparation plan is with the Expert. Ignifycareers.com is not a party to such a Contract and is not responsible for the performance of any obligations agreed or impliedly agreed through actions between the Expert and Students.
3. A Student must contact anExpert through the Ignifycareers.com Website. Any other means of communication is prohibited.
4. A Student agrees not to use Ignifycareers.com to advertise, promote or search for tuition services for their own company, nor may agency acting for a company register to promote their services or opportunities. Tuition agencies wanting to promote their service on Ignifycareers.com should contact us.
5. A Student cannot act as an agent to promote the services or opportunities of a company.
6. A Student must not publish any abusive comments about anExpert or a Student on the Ignifycareers.com Website or any other place. This includes defamatory or derogatory comments.
7. Ignifycareers.com is not responsible for any examination entry, Job offer / Placement, interview selection or rejection; this is the sole responsibility of the Students.
8. Students must not request anExpert to complete coursework, essays, or other assignments for them.
· We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
· We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
· The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-resalable use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they are applicable to the Service.
· You will not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
· You shall not post material to the Ignifycareers.com Website in which the copyright or intellectual property is or may be the property of another person or body.
· You agree that you will not reproduce, modify, re-publish, sub-license, sell, share, broadcast, transmit, make available, disseminate or distribute in any way any of the training module, content or material provided on the website.
· You specifically acknowledge that you shall have no right to any claim or compensation whatsoever if you can get interview or crack, and hereby waives any and all claims against the Company and Website in these regards.
· You shall use the Service for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws;
· You shall not use or access the Websitefor collecting any market research for some competing business;
· You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
· You will not use any device, scraper or any automated thing to access ourWebsite for any means without taking permission.
· You will inform us about anything is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
· You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
· You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
· You will let us know about unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
1. Never share your password, personal information, any official identity document with anyone.
2. Never send any money to another user directly.
IGNIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable and responsible for the behavior of the users, whether on the website or outside of it.IGNIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is not liable for direct, indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the Website Ignifycareers.com including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
You release IGNIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, www.ignifycareers.com website from any and all claims or liability for the physical injury or damage or death that may occur as a result from accessing or of using website and our services.
You further agree that your use of our website, services, and facilities is at your own risk, and you accept full responsibility for all injuries or damages, notably, but without limitation, due to your negligence, and, by the present, discharge IGNIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, www.ignifycareers.com website from all claims and legal procedures, present or future, known or unknown, resulting from the use of desiclasses.com website, services and facilities.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
In no event shall IGNIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, nor its Owners, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
We are not responsible to you for:
We may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on ourWebsiteis accurate and error-free. We apologise for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
OUR WEBSITE, AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
You agree to secure, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees, and allocates harmless from and against any dues, actions, or demands, including, without restriction, judicious legal and accounting fees, arising or consequential from your breach of this Agreement or your misappropriation of the Content or the Website. We shall make available notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be cancelled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
The terms herein will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The courts of the State of Telangana -Hyderabad. shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms in the event that such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright and Ignifycareers.com Contents
Ignifycareers.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. We require that information submitted by members be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties.
You retain the copyright to all contents that you submit to Ignifycareers.com. When you submit a content to Ignifycareers.com, you grant Ignifycareers.com:
Editing and Formatting Rights:
*Refund Policy *
Any payment made for purchasing our plans on www.ignifycareers.com is non refundable under any circumstances.
If you wish to report a violation of Site, Application or Service Policies, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Ignifycareers.com Customer Service as follows: